Sunday, September 9, 2012

versatile blogger award

I'm so excited to have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Edel of Bel et Bien! This is the first time I've ever been nominated for an award so thank you so much, Edel! 

Here are the rules of the award:
*Thank the blogger(s) that have nominated you
*Share 7 random facts about yourself
*Nominate 15 fellow bloggers that you recently discovered or follow regularly
*Let them know you have nominated them
*Add the versatile blogger award to your blog

So here are my random facts:
1. Orchids and sunflowers are my favorite flowers, but I also have a new found obsession with hydrangeas.
2. I overdress for everything.
3. I'm the queen of doggie bags when I go out to eat, seeing as I can never finish a meal but if you give me an hour or two, I'll be eating the leftovers out of the box, on my couch, while watching something I TiVoed.
4. I have always wanted to give a random, unfortunate girl a makeover like in Clueless.
5. I'm have a slight fear of the dark.
6. I have to end every meal on a sweet note, even if it's just a little square of dark chocolate.
7. I can't leave my nails undone for more than a day. They at least need a nice clear coat.

And here are some of my favorite blogs, in no particular order, along with an extra for good measure:

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on winning the Versatile Blogger award! :)

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt
    http://sweatshirtdressshirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! Love your blog! Now following!

    http://fromragstotags.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute blog! xo.
    Meg

    www.forallthingslovelymr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete