Sunday, May 6, 2012

coral crush

{Dress: c/o The Dressing Room; Bag: Dooney & Bourke; Jewelry: gifted and thrifted; 
Shoes (not shown) Michael Kors sandals}
Coral is definitely the color of the season and I, for one, can't get enough of it! My love affair with this hue started with a nail polish (Essie's Cute as a Button) and has expanded to at least 4 different pieces in my wardrobe. This maxi I got courtesy The Dressing Room, my favorite Miami boutique, is quickly becoming my new summer staple. It's easy to throw on and is just as comfortable as it is stylish.
You would think I've gotten enough of this fabulous color but I have my eye on a few other pieces too. Check them out:
 {Pleated Skirt from the new Webster for Target collection}
{Steve Madden platform sandals}

No comments:

Post a Comment