Wednesday, March 12, 2014

wanted: spring-ready shoes

My feet have been confined to closed-toes shoes and boots of every possible kind for months now. Needless to say, they're dying for some fresh air. Spring weather is slowly but surely making it's way here and I don't know about you but I can't wait to show off a bright pedicure in some of my favorite sandals. This season, I'm looking to add a few new styles to my spring/summer rotation and I have my eye on these to kick off the season

Clockwise from top: Keds, GAP, DV by Dolce Vita, Zara, Sam Edelman

I also already treated myself to these hot pink beauties from ShoeMint last week. It's still too chilly to do anything more than wear them around the apartment but they'll make their debut soon enough. 

What are your must have shoes for spring?

1 comment:

  1. Really nice picks, the Gap sandals are super cute! Mine would include kitten heels and loafers in bright colours, metallic maybe.

    http://rhythmandruffle.com <3

    ReplyDelete