Thursday, July 28, 2011

current cravings

My mom could not have put it better when she said "sending you to New York City is like sending an alcoholic to a bar... during happy hour". 
All jokes aside, this is seriously becoming a problem. Everywhere I turn, there's another sale on designer duds that I just can't bring myself to miss out on. A few weeks ago it was BCBG, then it was a to-die-for pair of Michael Kors sandals followed by these blush colored stunners and who knows what's in store (literally) for this week.
I clearly have to calm down, but I must say I'm proud of myself for showing at least a tad bit of restraint. Here are a few of the things I've been lusting after lately but haven't brought myself to buy. Truth be told though, I could cave in at any minute.
{a 40's inspired tie-front top}
{a flowy skirt in a bright color}
{the perfect straw tote for the beach or even for a shopping trip}
*I'd been lusting after each of these items separately for quite some time and now that I've put them together on one post, it's kind of hilarious that they make an adorable outfit together. Maybe I should take that as a sign to get all of them? Just kidding. I do get paid tomorrow though so I'm hoping to get some great stuff before heading back to Miami on the 12th.

No comments:

Post a Comment