Tuesday, October 4, 2011

common thread

For the most part, I’m a total loyalist when it comes to where I shop and the brands I buy. Sure, I make the occasional impulse purchase on something cheap and trendy but I usually stick to my favorites for a reason. On the top of my list of must-visit stores for great pieces is The Dressing Room, an adorable little boutique in South Miami. 
I’ve been going there since I first spotted a dress in the window a few years back. I still remember seeing it and thinking it was going to cost me an entire paycheck (I swear, I thought the dress was Miu Miu). Needless to say, it was mine the minute I realized it was actually reasonably priced.
Since then, I don’t think I’ve ever actually left this store empty handed and I have a closet filled with their pieces to prove it. From chic cocktail dresses to trendy crop tops, they have something for every occasion. I also love that the unique pieces make it virtually impossible to see someone else wearing what you bought. Like many of the other things I’ve gotten there, I threw this top on and knew right away it was coming home with me. 
{Top: The Dressing Room; Jeans: F21; Bag: BCBG MaxAzria; Cuff: New York and Co; 
Pumps: Kelsi Dagger}

No comments:

Post a Comment