Sunday, November 13, 2011

fall frolics

This last month has been great but I've been so swamped that I haven't had time to post anything. Of course I've been taking pictures of everything though so here's some of the stuff I've been up to lately. From pumpkin carving for the first time in a decade to tailgating and stocking up on lipsticks, I've definitely been keeping busy. 
Cavalli/Blumarine Fashion Show at the Setai with B:
  
My Birthday Surprise for Quino: 
An afternoon spent jet-skiing in the Keys
Pumpkin Carving:
Much more labor intensive than I recall it being when I was a kid... clearly I must have made my mom do the hard parts for me.I made the cat pumpkin (the easy way out, let's be honest) while Brandy tackled what turned out to be an amazing Minnie Mouse
Multiple Costumes: 
Black Swan for a night out with the girls. 
Kourtney Kardash & Scott Disick for the grove with Quino
New Treats for Myself:
A few too many M.A.C lipsticks (I got Mocha, Snob and Plumful)
I also finally caved and bought my first iPhone (complete with a DVF cover, of course)

No comments:

Post a Comment