Sunday, January 15, 2012

new year, new layout

I've been wanting to update my blog's layout for ages (I'm sure you've noticed the occasional tweek I make here and there) but I've never really completely overhauled it. Blogger offers a ton of great templates but none of them are really "me" so I always get frustrated. My non-existent knowledge of HTML doesn't help either.
WELL, I made a fascinating discovery this afternoon when I stumbled upon The Cutest Blog on the Block, a site that offers everything from backgrounds and widgets to tips and even fully designed blog templates. On top of that, everything on the site is adorable! Looking through it, I was like a kid in a candy store. As soon as I saw the template for my current layout though, I was completely sold. I definitely encourage all of you fellow bloggers to check it out. Not only is it fun but it's so easy to use!

What do you guys think? Are you fans of the new layout?

No comments:

Post a Comment