Friday, October 26, 2012

insta-life

I know my official return has been long overdue but this new New York life is turning out to be even more hectic than I could have imagined. Fortunately, it's in a good way. Here's a peek at what I've been up to these past few weeks. 


{first signs of fall: pumpkins and fresh maple syrup}

      

{visits from two of my favorite people: what better way to spend it than over great food and fabulous drinks?}

   

{sprucing up the apartment with some new decor: a rug, pillows and wall art for the living room along with a gorgeous decorative towel draped over the stove from anthropologie}

    

{a few of the latest additions to my fall wardrobe: I've practically worn these ASOS boots every day since I got them and these Kelsey Dagger booties were a total score on sale at TJ Maxx for just $30!}


More fun stuff on Monday, including a new Style Envy Post (you can check out the last one here) but until then, enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment