Sunday, March 17, 2013

in the kitchen: rustico cooking school

As much as I think I know about cooking, there will always be more to learn. That's one of the things I love about it, after all. For Christmas this year, my aunt got my cousin and I gift certificates for an Italian cooking school here in the city. With all of the amazing classes they offer, it was hard to pick just one but we ended up settling on a pasta sauce course. Since the classes are in such high demand, we waited until last week to go but it was well worth it.

Here are a few of the shots I managed to snap between kneading, mixing, and eating A TON of pasta (I consider it a small miracle that I didn't roll out of there). The pace was pretty quick though so I didn't get too many... especially not after they brought out the wine.