Wednesday, March 9, 2011

a prelude to spring break...

I spent a lovely afternoon at the Biltmore this weekend with Clarissa. Though it was a tad too windy for a boat day (something I've seriously been missing), we got some sun by the pool and had lunch on the golf course. All in all, it was a fantastic afternoon.
Seeing as the Biltmore is old and fabulous, a lot of these pictures were edited with the antique effect. It just seemed so appropriate. 
 
me and my big floppy hat
{the cool effect of this picture was a total accident. the original was way overexposed but thanks to cool iPhoto effects, this is the final product}
{thanks for sorority squatting to make me feel less short haha}
{our fabulous lunch at the 19th hole, the biltmore's restaurant overlooking the golf course. we shared a turkey club. it was so good and so were those fries! i'll definitely be going back. there was more sandwich but we had already had some by the time i remembered to take this picture}

Only two days left until Spring Break! I can't wait to get some more sun and take a much needed break!

No comments:

Post a Comment