Friday, June 15, 2012

noms: the melt shop

If you've ever heard me talk about Ms. Cheezious, the gourmet grilled cheese food truck in Miami, you know how much I love when a piece of cheese is pressed between two slices of bread. It's magical, really. Especially when it's fancy cheese.
I met up with my cousin, Sarah, for lunch recently and she introduced me my New York replacement for the sandwiches I'd grown to love back home. The Melt Shop is an adorable little place on Lex and 53rd that features an amazing selection of sandwiches. I was staring at their menu for what felt like hours before I finally decided on the Smokehouse Turkey Club.
 {their seemingly endless menu - I'm planning on giving the Truffle Melt a try on my next visit}
{the adorable Melt Shop kiosk}
 {bite.chew.melt}
 {my amazing Smokehouse Turkey Club topped with creamy gouda, applewood smoked bacon and house-made barbeque sauce}

{instead of fries, Melt Shop serves tots covered in Parmesan cheese which is totally fine by me}

No comments:

Post a Comment