Sunday, July 1, 2012

cupcake tour {week three} butter lane

When I arrived at Butter Lane in the East Village, I was pleasantly surprised to find that it isn't your typical cupcake shop. In fact, they only feature 3 cupcake flavors, but they hook you with the frostings. With over a dozen varieties to choose from, it's all about the toppers on these fabulous cupcakes. So much so that you can even buy a frosting shot, sans cupcake!
Seeing as I'm a total sucker for the sweet and savory combo, I went for a chocolate cupcake with a sea salt chocolate frosting on top and WOAH was it good!
I also had a taste of the Cinnamon Honey frosting shot that Christina got, which honestly tasted exactly like a Cinnabon. Yet again, just too good.

Butter Lane is a bit out of the way but it was well worth the walk. Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment