Thursday, July 26, 2012

cupcake tour {week five} eleni's

This past weekend, I took a little trip over to the Chelsea Market for brunch. Aside from the fact that I absolutely fell in love with everything about this unique space, which was full of amazing foods and adorable shops, I knew I had to pick up some cupcakes when I walked by the window at Eleni's New York.
Their shop was full of precious little confections, especially in the cookie department. I'm on a cupcake mission though, so I skipped out on the cookies and went for a few of the minis they had on display instead.
Not the best cupcake I've had in New York, I will admit, but they definitely hit the spot after stuffing myself with an amazing omelet over at Friedman's Lunch.
I was obsessed with their adorable cookies though, which seem to be their specialty. From New York themed treats to thank you cookies in different languages, the cookies just looked too pretty to eat.

1 comment:

  1. I love that place! As a cupcake lover, I could never pass the store front without salivating every time I pass by.

    Allison

    ReplyDelete