Wednesday, August 1, 2012

wanted: pump up the volume

As much as I love a good pencil skirt (trust me, I'm drooling over this beauty right now), I've been wanting to add a skirt with a little more volume to my wardrobe.
A pleated skirt seems like the perfect way to add just enough oomph. I love that it can be paired with everything from a simple t-shirt (like the ones I featured here) or a flowy blouse.
From bright colors and bold patterns to refreshingly simple but edgy details, these are some of the skirts I'm currently lusting after.
{Topshop $68}
 {ASOS $27}
 {Zara $79}

And thanks to this amazing new widget, you can also shop some of these pieces right down here too! I've also included the pencil skirt I mentioned and a few things that might work well with any of these skirts.
Check it out:

If you like those, take a look at some of the other pieces I'm loving right now over at my Currently Obsessed page. You can follow my picks and even create your own Currently Obsessed page too!

1 comment: