Wednesday, January 9, 2013

wanted wednesday: steal on j.crew tees

While anything J.Crew begs to be added to my wardrobe, I have a serious love affair with their tees. The soft fabrics and excellent fit make them ideal for just about anything but they can be a little pricy as far as a simple t-shirt is concerned. I got this tank last summer and this long sleeve tee a few months ago but avoided buying one in every color because of the price tag.

Well imagine my excitement when I found out that a ton of their tees are featured in their current sale! Everything from v-necks and crew-necks to long sleeves and tanks, all for a ridiculously low price. On top of that, they're having a 30% off on all sale items (using the code "STYLEFIND"). I kid you not, I must have gotten almost 10 tees in virtually every cut and color and spent less than $100! Now thats what I call a steal!

Here are some of my favorite picks (some of which will be arriving in my mailbox next week) along with a few things that would pair fabulously with any t-shirt look to dress it up a bit. Saving on t-shirts totally means you can splurge on accessories, right? Thought so.



No comments:

Post a Comment