Tuesday, May 1, 2012

big apple bound... again

For those of you who haven't already heard, I'm super excited to report that I'll be heading back to the Big Apple this summer (in one month, to be exact)! I'll be interning at one of my dream agencies for 10 weeks and might even be making the move up in the Fall (*fingers crossed that I get a job). Don't fret, I'm a Miami girl at heart so I'm sure I'll be back after some much needed exploring in the city. I had such an amazing time last year and can't wait to embark on even more adventures (culinary and fashion related, mostly).
I'm happy to say I completed most of last year's list with the exception of getting into the Cash Cab and meeting Bethenny Frankel, but those were long shots anyway. This year, I'm taking on some new to-dos for my days in the city. Take a look:

*More Shows: Sleep No More and Chicago are at the top of my list
*Cupcakes! My good friend Christina and I have decided to embark on a 10-week cupcake tour of the city, one bakery a week. Look out for a play-by-play of our weekly adventure in June.
 *The Brooklyn Kitchen: After seeing a class of theirs on the Food Network, I plan on making my way over for some lessons on everything from homemade pizza to cheese making.
*Sample Sales: Much to my dismay, last years attempt to go to a Tory Burch sample sale in Midtown was a flop. I wont let that stop me from snagging some serious designer deals this year, though. 
*LAVO Champagne Brunch: Just like going clubbing, except its only 3pm.
*Brooklyn Flea: This market is supposed to be full of hundreds of antique gems. I've also heard they have amazing food which definitely help since I'll probably spend hours scouring the stands for fabulous vintage finds.

Any suggestions for things to add to my list?

No comments:

Post a Comment